Information and Installation Disclaimer
- Technical information given on this website is for educational purposes only.
- Due to each system being different, Florida Pump Service can in no way guarantee that the information supplied on the website is available or recommended for your area.
- The buyer is responsible for the diagnosis of the system’s needs, and the selection of the proper equipment.
- We recommend that a technically trained and licensed person perform all installations and replacements on your system.
- It is important to adhere to local and national codes when performing maintenance or installation on your pump system.
- Failure to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations may result in fire, electrical shock, improper performance, and/or system failure.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Pricing typos will be corrected, and your order will be voided, in order for you to order at the correct price.
- All manufacturer’s names, logos, and trademarks are property of the manufacturer and are used for identification purposes only.